11 YEAR OLD

French prosecutors rule 11 year old girl ‘consented’ to sex with 28 year old and will not charge him with rape – RIP FRANCE

French prosecutors have ruled that an 11-year-old girl ‘consented’ to sexual relations with a 28-year-old man as she did not verbally and physically protest. The young girl had been lured to the man’s home in the Paris suburb of Montmagny in April this year, where he sexually assaulted her.

However, prosecutors said they could not justify charging the man with rape as there was no ‘violence, constraint, threat or surprise’.  Instead, the 28-year-old has only been charged with sexual abuse of a minor, The Local reports.  The girls’ family insists she was raped and say she had been ‘paralyzed with fear’ throughout her ordeal.  ‘She thought it was too late, that she didn’t have the right to protest, that it wouldn’t make any difference, so she went into autopilot, without emotion, and without reaction,’ the mother told a French news website according to The Local.

The decision not to prosecute the man for rape has caused outrage in France, with experts telling the media that ‘submitting is not consenting’.

Children’s rights groups have called for the legal system to introduce laws similar to those in the UK to protect children from predators. In the UK, intentional penetration of any orifice involving a child under 13 is classed as rape, as it is deemed that those aged 12 and under are not legally able to give consent to any form of sexual activity. The Sexual Offences Act 2003 provides specific legal protection for children aged 12 and under. There is a maximum sentence of life imprisonment for rape, assault by penetration, and causing or inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

kim

North Korean leader ‘begging for war’ as U.N. mulls sanctions

The United States accused North Korea’s trading partners on Monday of aiding its nuclear ambitions and said Pyongyang was “begging for war” after the North’s powerful nuclear test on Sunday and signs that further missile launches were on the way.

South Korea said it was talking to Washington about deploying aircraft carriers and strategic bombers to the Korean peninsula.

U.S. President Donald Trump held calls with foreign leaders,including South Korean President Moon Jae-in and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the White House declared that “all options to address the North Korean threat are on the table.”

Moon and Trump agreed in a telephone call to scrap a warhead weight limit on South Korea’s missiles, South Korea’s presidential office said, enabling it to strike North Korea with greater force in the event of a military conflict. The White House said Trump gave “in-principle approval” to the move.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said North Korea’s Kim Jong Un was “begging for war” and urged the 15-member U.N. Security Council to impose the “strongest possible” sanctions to deter him.

“War is never something the United States wants. We don’t want it now. But our country’s patience is not unlimited. We will defend our allies and our territory,” Haley said.

“The United States will look at every country that does business with North Korea as a country that is giving aid to their reckless and dangerous nuclear intentions,” she said.

Haley said the United States will circulate a new Security Council resolution on North Korea this week and wants a vote on it next Monday.

China, a top trading partner with North Korea, and Russia called for a peaceful resolution to the crisis.

“China will never allow chaos and war on the (Korean) Peninsula,” said Liu Jieyi, the Chinese ambassador to the United Nations, urging North Korea to stop taking actions that were “wrong” and not in its own interests.

Russia said peace in the region was in jeopardy.

“Sanctions alone will not help solve the issue,” Russia’s U.N. Ambassador Vassily Nebenzia said.

North Korea has been under U.N. sanctions since 2006 over its ballistic missile and nuclear programs. Typically, China and Russia only view a test of a long-range missile or a nuclear weapon as a trigger for further possible U.N. sanctions.

Officials said activity around missile launch sites suggested North Korea planned more missile tests.

“We have continued to see signs of possibly more ballistic missile launches. We also forecast North Korea could fire an intercontinental ballistic missile,” Jang Kyoung-soo, acting deputy minister of national defense policy, told a parliament hearing on Monday.

North Korea tested two ICBMs in July that could fly about 10,000 km (6,200 miles), putting many parts of the U.S. mainland within range and prompting a new round of tough international sanctions.

MILITARY EXERCISES

South Korea’s air force and army conducted exercises involving long-range air-to-surface and ballistic missiles on Monday following the North’s nuclear test on Sunday, its joint chiefs of staff said in a statement.

In addition to the drill, South Korea will cooperate with the United States and seek to deploy “strategic assets like aircraft carriers and strategic bombers”, Jang said.

South Korea’s defense ministry also said it would deploy the four remaining launchers of a new U.S. missile defense system after the completion of an environmental assessment by the government.

Rollout of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) system south of the South Korean capital, Seoul, which neighboring China and Russia vehemently oppose, had been delayed since June.

At the Security Council, neither Russia nor China mentioned their long-held opposition to THAAD or the prospect of further U.N. sanctions in the wake of North Korea’s nuclear test.

North Korea said it tested an advanced hydrogen bomb for a long-range missile on Sunday, prompting a warning from U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis of a “massive” military response if the United States or its allies were threatened.

Trump has previously vowed to stop North Korea developing nuclear weapons and said he would unleash “fire and fury” if it threatened U.S. territory.

Despite the tough talk, the immediate focus of the international response was on tougher economic sanctions.

Diplomats have said the Security Council could now consider banning North Korean textile exports and its national airline, stop supplies of oil to the government and military, prevent North Koreans from working abroad and add top officials to a blacklist to subject them to an asset freeze and travel ban.

Asked about Trump’s threat to punish countries that trade with North Korea, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said China has dedicated itself to resolving the North Korean issue via talks, and China’s efforts had been recognized.

“What we absolutely cannot accept is that on the one hand (we are) making arduous efforts to peacefully resolve the North Korean nuclear issue, and on the other hand (our) interests are being sanctioned or harmed. This is both not objective and not fair,” he told a regular briefing.

On possible new U.N. sanctions, and whether China would support cutting off oil, Geng said it would depend on the outcome of Security Council discussions.

China’s state-run Xinhua news agency said in an editorial that North Korea was “playing a dangerous game of brinkmanship” and it should wake up to the fact that such a tactic “can never bring security it pursues”.

SKEPTICISM

While South Korean President Moon Jae-in and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe agreed on Monday to work with the United States to pursue stronger sanctions, Russia voiced skepticism.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said sanctions on North Korea had reached the limit of their impact. Any more would be aimed at breaking its economy, so a decision to impose further constraints would become dramatically harder, he told a BRICS summit in China.

South Korea says the aim of stronger sanctions is to draw North Korea into dialogue. But, in a series of tweets on Sunday, Trump also appeared to rebuke South Korea for that approach.

“South Korea is finding, as I have told them, that their talk of appeasement with North Korea will not work, they only understand one thing!” Trump said on Twitter.

Still, Trump’s response was more orderly and less haphazard than he had offered after North Korea’s previous hostile actions.

His handling of its latest nuclear test reflected a more traditional approach to crisis management, which U.S. officials said illustrated the influence of Mattis and the new White House chief of staff, retired Marine Corps General John Kelly.

Japanese and South Korean stock markets both closed down about 1 percent on Monday, while safe-haven assets including gold and sovereign bonds ticked higher, but trade was cautious. U.S. markets were closed for the Labor Day holiday.

“Assuming the worst on the Korean peninsula has not proven to be a winning trading strategy this year,” said Sean Callow, a senior foreign exchange strategist at Westpac Bank.

“Investors seem reluctant to price in anything more severe than trade sanctions, and the absence of another ‘fire and fury’ Trump tweet has helped encourage markets to respond warily.”

South Korea’s finance minister vowed to support financial markets if instability showed signs of spreading to the real economy.

(Additional reporting by Shin-hyung Lee, Hyunjoo Jin and Cynthia Kim in SEOUL, Tim Ahmann and David Shepardson in WASHINGTON, John Ruwitch in SHANGHAI; Writing by Lincoln Feast and Jeff Mason; Editing by Sandra Maler and James Dalgleish)

dead russia

The Russian “fingerprints” on the DNC documents were put there on purpose

Never before has media hysteria surround a story that is completely absent of any substantial evidence. Anyone in their right mind can see that. The questions are: Why? What are you hiding? Is the media complicit?

From IJR.com:

The murky, obtuse, politically motivated rationale and grandstanding is beginning to test the tolerance of the public. It is also beginning to test those on the intellectual left, who have every reason to want President Donald Trump implicated in a crime to hasten his departure from office.

However, without evidence of a crime there can be no conviction.

Now, the infamous hack of the Democratic National Committee, the cornerstone of the Russia hacking allegations, indeed the root which holds together the very underpinnings of the scandal, has been blown wide open by a new bombshell report by Patrick Lawrence of The Nation, one of the country’s most liberal publications.

The report details at length for the first time solid evidence in the case, compiled through exhaustive interviews with forensic experts and former national security intelligence officers who are independently investigating the DNC “hack.”

The conclusion of the report: This was not a hack — a hack was impossible based on the evidence. This was instead an inside job by someone who directly downloaded information from the DNC servers onto a hard device and transported it, intending it to be released.

Compelling Arguments:

File Transfer times impossible without someone in the DNC building.

Person Downloading File In USA, NOT RUSSIA

MOST DAMNING – Russian “fingerprints” put there on purpose:

No independent agency has ever been granted access to the “hacked” DNC server.

Experts Agree: THIS WAS NOT A RUSSIAN HACK

I encourage readers to examine the original report for yourselves as the mounting evidence seems indisputable at this point. The whole Russia narrative is made up and willfully ignored by the media. Makes you wonder how big this deep state conspiracy is. How deep does it run in the bowls of government?

clinton haiti murder

CLINTON BODY COUNT? Haiti Official Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation Found Dead In Miami

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian official who was expected to release bombshell evidence and testimony of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50. Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

FROM YOUR NEWS WIRE

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.

According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations.

clinton haiti fraud
The Clintons would have you believe that the relationship between the Haitians and the Clinton Foundation is solid.

“The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan last year.

The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

According to the Haiti Libre newspaper, Eberwein was said to be in “good spirits“, with plans for the future. His close friends and business partners are shocked by the idea he may have committed suicide.

THESE HAITIANS DON’T SEEM THRILLED WITH THE CLINTONS OR THEIR SHADY FOUNDATION

“It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were excited about future business plans and were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

The Haitian government issued an official notice thanking Eberwein for his service and mourning his untimely death.

“The Directorate General of FAES presents its sympathies to the bereaved families, friends, and collaborator that this mourning afflicts. The FAES flag will be flown at half-mast from Wednesday 12th to Tuesday 18th July 2017. May his soul rest in peace,” Charles Ernest Chatelier, director general.

trumps popularity

Trump’s Popularity Rating Higher in Europe Than Most Believe

The majority of news organizations would like you to believe President Trump is the least favorite president in the history of the world’s presidents. Due to the news (and fake news) in general, “news” outlets in America have published editorial content almost exclusively, instead of unbiased news and facts.

The MSM has purposely shown our POTUS as nasty, mostly for clickbait. The click through rate an article gets plus the ad fees is what drives the content of “news” now – not the truth. That is why there’s so much unfavorable coverage of Trump in the U.S. However, one journalist from Great Britain came out to state the feeling truthfully isn’t the same in Europe.

In the political world, Donald Trump is a bucket of ice water being tossed on an unsuspecting individual. It wakes them up in a cold shock. However, after waking up, people often come to their senses and see the world in a different way. Donald Trump is not a politician. He is looking at running the United States like a business, cutting out what isn’t necessary in order to improve what is. Many newspapers in the U.S. would have you believe all other world leaders despise him. How does Europe likely view President Trump? Watch the video now to find out.